- MWR High-Efficiency Air Filter's
Washable, Reoilable, Performance filter with Maximum Protection and perfect design + fitment.
Toce ECU Flashes include corrective fueling for all modes and on both the IAP and TPS Maps. With cooler fan temp settings, reduced engine braking, and unrestricting other factory settings, you'll experience smoother drivability and more power...
After Cat-Back Exhaust + Tune - 8.3 Increase in horsepower and 2.4 torque, OVER our competitors exact same setup, providing a smoother low-end band with cleaner throttle response, less engine braking and more peak power, without running dangerously rich as what the bike previously had on it.
Adjusted parameters for the following: (Varies by Model + Year)
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Maps
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Electronic Throttle Valve Deceleration Maps
- Coolant Temp Idle Compensation
- Injector Timing Maps
- Ram Air Compensation Maps
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Upon Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature (Cooler Run)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (By Default)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS (By Default)
- Disable Tip Sensor (By Request)
- ETV Gear Idle Adjustments (Upon Request)
- Remove ETV Limitations
- Disable Exhaust Valve
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut (Upon Request)
- Quickshifter, Autoblipper & Launch Control Available (Please Call for information)
ECU Flashing is a MAIL IN Service and only available directly. After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email, please click the link for the release form, print and fill out the information about the bike, include your order number at the top, and follow instructions to mail in the computer. The tune is designed for factory internals. If you have a cam, or headwork completed, please contact us prior to purchase.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent to us with your computer. Flashes are completed the same day they're received and will be shipped back with your exhaust system. Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on anything valued over $100. Absolutely no questions asked.