- Constructed of Chemically Certified 6061-T6 & 6063 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 304 Stainless Steel Spiral Welded Perforated Baffle Assemblies w/ISW Packing
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Midpipe Assemblies
- Toce's Signature T-Slash Muffler Assemblies Handcrafted in the USA
Toce Offers Optional Components for these Bikes!
- Servo Eliminator
Allows you to remove the entire exhaust servo assembly without getting an FI light
- Cat-Delete Y-Pipe Assembly
Drop the Restrictive Cat Assembly, save the weight, shed the heat, and make room for more optimized airflow that pairs perfectly with our tunes.
- ECU Flashing
A mail-in service. Eliminating the need for piggyback fuel computers, Toce offers a same day turnout ECU Flashing Service. Simply purchase the flash with the exhaust, and upon email confirmation, you'll receive instructions on how to mail us your computer. Remove the unit, send it to Toce Headquarters, and we'll flash it the day it's received, package it with your exhaust, and ship everything out to you in one big insured box.
- MWR High-Efficiency Air Filter's
Washable, Reoilable, Performance filter with Maximum Protection and perfect design + fitment.
Toce ECU Flashes include corrective fueling for all modes and on both the IAP and TPS Maps. With cooler fan temp settings, reduced engine braking, and unrestricting other factory settings, you'll experience smoother drivability and more power...
After Cat Back Exhaust + Tune - 156.8whp + 81.1 wtq on a 3 run average.
Adjusted parameters for the following: (Varies by Model + Year)
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Maps
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Electronic Throttle Valve Deceleration Maps
- Coolant Temp Idle Compensation
- Injector Timing Maps
- Ram Air Compensation Maps
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Upon Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature (Cooler Run)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (By Default)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS (By Default)
- Disable Tip Sensor (By Request)
- ETV Gear Idle Adjustments (Upon Request)
- Remove ETV Limitations (By Default)
- Disable Exhaust Valve (By Default)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut (Upon Request)
- Quickshifter, Autoblipper & Launch Control Available (Please Call for information)
ECU Flashing is a MAIL IN Service and only available directly. After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email, please click the link for the release form, print and fill out the information about the bike, include your order number at the top, and follow instructions to mail in the computer. The tune is designed for factory internals. If you have a cam, or headwork completed, please contact us prior to purchase.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent to us with your computer. Flashes are completed the same day they're received and will be shipped back with your exhaust system. Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on anything valued over $100. Absolutely no questions asked.