We frequently have customers who purchased our Double Down Slip On for their Yamaha R6, and decide to come back to get some performance upgrades for their bike. So the team at Toce Performance wanted to run a loyalty program for our return customers and decided to run a campaign called "Trade In Trade Up".
Customers who wish to upgrade to our Full Razor Tip Exhaust System can now trade in their Double Down Canister for our Power Package and receive our Toce ECU Flashing Service for FREE (a $250 value).
The Toce Razor Tip Full Exhaust System is one of Toce's Favorites in their line of Yamaha Exhaust Line. Not only does the full race system provide a one-of-a-kind sound that is not only unlike any other system on the market, it eliminates the catalytic converter (cat-box) providing a free flowing exhaust system that increases horsepower and torque throughout the entire RPM range. Paired together with the Toce ECU Flash & 520 Conversion Quick Acceleration Sprocket Kit, you will completely change the dynamics of your ride and make the number one sold bike in the world have a brand new feel.
Quick Accel Kits run our +2 Ultra Lightweight (1lbs) Rear Sprocket, -1 Driven Front Sprocket, and a 520 Max X RK Chain in your choice of color.
- Features a Lightweight Stainless Steel Header Assembly
- Toce Signature Razor Tip Canister
- Constructed of hi-temp Black Powder Coated 6063 & 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Comes with All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Re-flashing the factory engine control unit with our ignition and corrective fuel mapping for our exhaust systems to achieve solid band of power across the entire RPM range.
- Modifications to the follow yielded an average +13.4 whp gain on the dyno
- IAP Fuel Maps (and blending)
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Maps
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV Adjustments- Remove Restrictions, rebuild map)
- Electronic Throttle Valve Deceleration Map Adjustments (Map rework due to lack of engine braking from disabling decel fuelcut)
- Coolant Temp Idle Compensation
- Acceleration Enrichment
- Injector Balance Map/s
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Upon Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature (Signal fans from 99 to 90c)
- Disable Top Speed Limiter (If Applicable)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS (Recommend Blocking Off Properly)
- YCCI Opening & Closing Tweaks
To take advantage of this limited time offer, just add this product to your shopping cart, you'll be emailed a confirmation email upon purchase, just print the paperwork, fill out all the required fields, and follow the instructions to ship us your Double Down & ECU for the Flashing Service. ECU Flashes are a SAME DAY SERVICE. meaning when we get the computer, we flash it that day and it's boxed with your race system and shipped the same day. We are a build to order shop, as most systems are hand built for each of out customers each day, we do get slightly backed up from time to time, so we do always ask for a 3-5 build time.
We will only accept Genuine Toce Double Down Exhausts.
We will not honor any counterfeit products purchased from anyone other than an authorized Toce Dealer.
If you are unaware if your item is genuine, please email a photo of the inlet flange to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Particular Promotion applies for the 2006 to 2016 Yamaha R6 Bikes only. 2017+ Can contact Justin@Toceperformance.com for details on savings.
MODEL NOTICE: It is highly recommended to start the bike without modifications after ECU has been flashed.
After bike has been run, you can proceed with ais/pair removal and exhaust installation.
This will prevent any check engine lights or dash lockouts due to the EURO4/5 Redundancy Checks on factory ECUS.
IMPORTANT: Only Available for US Customers: Upon completed purchase of a Toce ECU Flash, you will sent an email (from email@example.com) with a link to the release form.
Download the form and print and sign the release and follow the instructions for mailing in your ECU.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent with your computer!
All packages require delivery/signature confirmation. This is company policy and we will not allow carriers to leave packages.
ECU Flashing services are a "mail-in-service". Meaning you ship us your computer, and we reprogram it to eliminate the need for piggy back fuel computers for fuel correction. It is a same day service, meaning the day it's recieved, the unit will be flashed with by our tuners, packaged with your exhaust and shipped the following day.