Toce Performance Yamaha FZ-09 & MT-09 (2013-2019) Razor Tip Full Exhaust System
The Razor Tip Full Exhaust eliminates the catalytic converter (cat box) to free up air flow from the restrictive cat/muffler box assembly to give you the performance you're looking for.
- Featuring Toce's Signature GP Razor Tip Canister Assembly which is constructed of Lightweight T6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with a Stainless Steel Baffle and optional dB Killer Assembly.
- Stainless Steel Multi-Piece Header Assembly
- Wrapped in a Limited Lifetime Warrantied Hi-Temp Black Powder Coat
- All handcrafted in The United States.
- Increasing horsepower and Fuel Economy
- Accepts Original o2 Sensor
- All Gaskets and mounting hardware included
- TOCE's unique Logo
- NOTE: Optional Powder coating is available at buyers discretion. Please keep in mind these are naked bikes, road debris can/will eventually wear down the coating on the pipes over time, Toce Warranties it's coatings to Manufacture defects but not for road debris..
TOCE POWER PACK BUNDLE!
GET 50% OFF OUR ECU FLASH WHEN ORDERED TOGETHER!
- ECU Flashing Service - Mail In ECU Flashing Tuned and unrestricted by Toce Performance Tuners!
No Need for Additional Tunes! - Read More About Flashing Here
Flash Tuning the factory engine control unit with our perfected ignition and fuel mapping for our exhaust systems is a great way to get a solid band of power across the entire RPM range, reduced engine braking, removal of top speed limiters and restrictions, all while not having to solder wires, run piggy back systems or make modifications to the bike.. With modifications to the following, and our Exhaust System, we generated an additional 5.9% Horse, and 5.8% Torque, providing more low, and high end power.
The FZ-09 , MT-09 ECU Flash has dyno tuned & adjusted parameters for the following:
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Map/s
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Coolant Temp Idle Compensation
- Acceleration Enrichment
- Injector Balance Map/s
- Injector Timing Map/s
- Intake Flap Opening Maps
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Per Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- YCCI Opening / Closing
System involves removal of Catalytic Converter, and attaches straight to the factory header.
2017-2018 MODEL NOTICE: It is highly recommended to start the bike without modifications after ECU has been flashed. After bike has been run, you can proceed with ais/pair removal and exhaust installation. This will prevent any check engine lights or dash lockouts due to the EURO4/5 Emissions Standard Programming on factory ECUS.
NOTE: Optional Powder coating is available at buyers discretion. Please keep in mind these are naked bikes, road debris can/will eventually wear down the coating on the pipes over time, Toce Warranties it's coatings to Manufacture defects but not for road debris..
ECU Flashing is a MAIL IN Service. Meaning you remove and ship us your ecu, and our tuners reprogram the unit.
Read More About ECU Flashes Here.
Upon purchasing the Power Pack, You will receive an Email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with the ECU Reflash Release.
Please print and sign the release with all the information on your bike filled out and follow the instructions for mailing in your ECU.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent to us with your computer.
Flashes are completed the same day they're processed, and will be shipped back with your exhaust system.
Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on all Power Packs, absolutely no questions asked.
Carriers will not leave packages in your garage, back steps, or anywhere without a signature!
This Bundle is applicable for the FZ & MT 09 - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is an awesome sounding exhaust system
This exhaust fits very well and is straight forward to install. Allocate about 3 hours to block off the PAIR system (exhaust re-circulation valve) and for removal and installation of the exhaust system. You will need to purchase a Servo Buddy to keep check engine light from coming on after removal of the exhaust valve.