Toce Kawi z125 Undertail Exhaust Systems have Finally Arrived!
Thanks for understanding!
PLEASE - Watch the brief 7 minute install video below before purchasing!
Install requires drilling with a hole saw through the 1/8 inch metal dust plate on the swing arm. Some bikes require notching of the shock mount. And trimming or grinding. These are custom setups, not bolt and go. People wanted to do something different, and here you have it. We do not recommend this kit for people that are not mechanically inclined. May not work perfectly with other bolt on parts, but looks and sounds great!
Cut Measurements are 1 Inch from bottom weld, and 1 3/16 from the left weld on dust shield as shown in video, and notching of the rear splash guard
Full System Features:
- All necessary mounting hardware w/optional hole arbored hole saw
- Mandrel bent satin finish stainless steel mid-pipe (optional black available)
- Toce T-Slash two canister design
- Constructed of hi-temp black powder coated t6061-t6 Aluminum
- Removable stainless steel baffles