Toce Performance Honda CBR1000RR (2008-2016) Razor Tip 3/4 Exhaust System
- Toce Razor Tip GP Moto Styled Canister Assembly
- Constructed of hi-temp black powder coated aluminum
- Mandrel bent polished stainless steel mid-pipe (optional black available)
- TOCE's unique Logo
- Stainless steel & fiberglass non restrictive baffle assembly.
- All Handcrafted and Made in the USA!
TOCE POWER PACK BUNDLES!
Get $100 OFF Bundling Our ECU Flash!
- ECU Flashing Service - Mail In ECU Flashing Tuned and unrestricted by Toce Performance Tuners!
No Need for Additional Tunes! - Read More About Flashing Here
Our Track Oriented Reflash on an Unrestricted ECU, made for a increase of +7.6 whp on the top end with adjustments listed below, and vary on certain years.
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Intake Flap Opening Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Injector Balance Map/s Maps
- Adjust Idle RPM (Upon Request)
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Upon Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (By Default)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- AutoBlipper, Quickshifting & Launch Control Available (Please Call for Information)
ECU Flashing is a MAIL IN Service. Meaning you remove and ship us your ecu, and our tuners reprogram the unit.
Read More About ECU Flashes Here.
Upon purchasing the Power Pack, You will receive an Email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with the ECU Reflash Release.
Please print and sign the release with all the information on your bike filled out and follow the instructions for mailing in your ECU.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent to us with your computer.
Flashes are completed the same day they're processed, and will be shipped back with your exhaust system.
Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on all Power Packs, absolutely no questions asked.
Carriers will not leave packages in your garage, back steps, or anywhere without a signature!
The Bundle is available and applicable for the Honda CBR1000RR - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing sound, very deep and throaty( very loud with out baffles). Looks amazing and the instal was self explanatory and easy. That S shaped midpipe makes all the difference in the world, this is no generic pipe.
Been looking for a company to work with for a while then found toce after about a week of emails i got the power pack for my 08 cbr 1000rr quality is best i have seen ever, fit mint is tight and precise but the sound quality is like no other. Not to mention the ecu flash was done very professionally and extra safty precautions are set in place as well. Exhaust is deep and loud i am sure tickets are going to be coming soon but i dont mind because its the best. LOUD PIPS SAVR LIVES
I write it in Dutch.
Deze pijp klinkt als een klok. Aggressief, zelfs bij stationair toerental. Ik heb er een dbkiller in laten zetten want wil langer genieten van dit heavy metal orkest! Geen zoetsappig geroffel...bij dit systeem duiken de mensen ineen daar waar jij verschijnt!