Honda CBR600RR Replacement Components
Cat Delete Link Pipe - Honda CBR600RR (07-19)
- Mandrel-bent polished stainless steel link pipe (optional black available)
- Constructed of hi-temp black powder-coated aluminum (optional coating)
- Decreases heat temps up to 20%!
- Retains factory Exhaust Up Valve to keep low-end torque
- Works perfectly with Toce Slip-On T-Slash Exhaust
- Increases 3 to 4 HP with bolton, and up to 10-15% more with Toce ECU Flash + MWR Filter
- Comes with M18 Bung for Widebands, M12 Reducer included
Please note this is only offered in Black Powder Coat or Satin Finish, no longer in polished finish.
This requires cutting of the factory exhaust system to remove the catalytic converter after the servo assembly!
Works with any "factory replacement" aftermarket slipon system + factory silencers aswell.