Dan Toce and the Team are humbled to have been invited to participate in the BC Moto Invitational Custom Bike Build at the Tennessee Motorcycles and Music Revival event this Year. Sharing the stages with a "top selection" of some of the most talented custom bike builders in the country. To read more about the BC Moto Inventational please click here.
You can save 15% off tickets to this event using the coupon code TOCE during checkout. Here's some details about the venue. TMMR is a four-day event held at Loretta Lynn's Ranch and is all about motorcycles, music, comradery and the outdoors. It is held at the Ranch of one of the one of the most legendary country artists ever to play the world stage, Miss Loretta Lynn.
- 4-Day Annual motorcycle & music event held each October
- A one-of-a-kind experience with a backstage vibe
- Held at the 3,500-acre majestic ranch owned by Legendary Country Music Superstar, Loretta Lynn
- Centrally located off of Tennessee's Music Highway (I-40) known as the most musically influenced road on the planet connecting Memphis & Nashville
- Hang out with musicians, custom builders & industry leaders at the event
- Camp under the stars in your own tent or bring your RV
- Glamping tent or RV rentals available
- Marketed towards the motorcycle, music & festival community
- Produced & operated by a team of seasoned professionals in the motorcycle, music & service industries along with Loretta Lynn & family
- Respected & tenured Board of Advisers including representatives of the government, tourism, military, motorcycle & music industries
For more great information on this show, please check out the Official website for TMMR.